Thursday, August 10, 2006

Computer Genius Am I

Hubby** and I learned all the in's and out's of Windows Operating System because of our then toddler son. At the time, he would reach up and grab the mouse, franticly moving it to and fro, hitting the button as fast as he could. He had to be fast because I was chasing him down right away! It was always a marvel to me to discover what damages and changes that boy could do to our computer because of 30 seconds of random mouse clicking.

However, it was my job to UNDO all those weird things. Hence, I learned Windows Operating System.

But here's another funny blog post, "Revenge", a story of the boy getting the hand up on his mother. I feel for this mother.

http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/archives/2006/08/revenge_1.html

**Hubby claims that he already knew everything and learned it in high school. I dispute this claim of his.

No comments: