Monday, January 12, 2009

End of Year Blogging: Texas

I was going to spend the end of year compiling my favorite end of year lists for everybody to read but instead I spent it sick. I'm playing catch up here for your enjoyment. :)

Texas Monthly gathers and produces the "Bum Steer Awards" for your enjoyment! Consisting only of Texans, they highlight the worst and funniest of our state. Unfortunately you can only access it if you are a registered member. I guess you'll have to read it at the grocery store checkout lines.

Texas Parks and Wildlife came out with their own "Top 10 Texas Conservation News Stories". Ike definitely made the list but there were a lot of other good things that I didn't know about also. But hey, aren't you supposed to start with #10 and work up to #1 when doing a countdown list?

No comments: