Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Gadget of the Week V


Week of 18 Sep 2005

The bungee net. One of motorcycling's finest inventions. I find myself waxing nostalgic as I am about to replace the only bungee net I have ever owned. I bought it seven years ago.

A bungee net can stretch to accommodate anything. I have strapped everything from small folders and clothes to my large army duffel bags to my pillion seat. Bungee nets have great versatility, fit under your seat or a pocket when not in use, they are cheap, and you can color coordinate with your bike if you wish.

It's probably the best $5 I have ever spent on motorcycle gear.

2 comments:

M said...

Dave has a black one for his Bajaj Legend scooter. He loves it!

P-Ratt said...

I think would be handy to have in vehicles instead of just those thin long ones.