Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Moral Dilemma

There are so many problems produced by the rising gasoline costs. This week Georgia suspended school for two days because of a lack of fuel. Other rural school districts are considering four-day weeks to save money. I'm sure that this is causing a great moral debate inside some districts. Should they "risk" our students' education in an effort to save money?

However, I am also considering the many moral delimmas that gasoline prices have on me too. Should I walk to work or go ahead and drive the 6 blocks? Should I drive the kids to the library or just let them read the books I already bought? Should I drive to Blockbuster to pick out a movie or subscribe to Netflicks now?

But the biggest question has me stumped: How much should I tip the pizza man now?

No comments: