Sunday, September 18, 2005

Planned Parenthood Helps Themselves

Who is surprised by this?

New Orleans, LA (LifeNews.com) -- Pro-life advocates say Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business, continues to exploit victims of Hurricane Katrina. The organization previously said it would provide morning after pills to victims, instead of food or shelter, and is now raising money off of the hurricane for its local abortion centers.

On its national web site, Planned Parenthood solicits funds for Hurricane Katrina support efforts. In fine print, the abortion advocacy group explains that all of the money raised will be used to support its local abortion businesses.

Under a headline "Help Those Affected by the Hurricane," Planned Parenthood admits that "100% of your tax-deductible contribution will go directly to helping Planned Parenthood affiliates."

"Your support is particularly important right now because Planned Parenthood is facing a truly tremendous number of challenges in the courtrooms, in Washington, D.C., and in our clinics," the abortion business says on the hurricane donation page.

2 comments:

mokru said...

Evil SOBs aren't they? Killing children is a "privacy" issue and there is nothing wrong with it. May God have more mercy on their souls than I do (but not too much more).

M said...

Nikki, abortions are not the 'only' services they have at Planned Parenthood. I went there for my well woman exams for 8 years of my marraige because we didn't have decent insurance. They gave me birth control pills & found my stage 3 uteris cancer and treated me for it. I have had no reccurrences. If it weren't for those services, I would have died from cancer that had gone undetected. I'm not saying that abortion is right, but that's not the only thing they do there.